Our IV Wellness Lounge offers you a space to relax and rejuvenate your mind while we refuel your body.
Intravenous or parenteral therapy is the method of administering vitamins, minerals and nutrients for the purpose of stimulating the body’s healing systems through proper nutrition at a cellular level. IV therapy has the benefit of bypassing the gastrointestinal absorption with the result of higher blood concentrations of nutrients than is able to be achieved via oral administration.
IV vitamin therapy was pioneered by Dr. John Myers. He formulated what has commonly referred to as the Myers’ Cocktail which is a blend of water-soluble vitamins and minerals administered via IV drip. Since the advent of the Myers’ Cocktail, naturopathic doctors have expanded on this basic drip to treat a variety of ailments including fatigue, hypertension, and migraines.
Your health is unique and your treatments should be, too! Dr. Hartman provides intravenous nutrient therapy and intramuscular nutrient injections with customized formulas that are as unique as you are.
The costs associated with our IVs are:
- $90 for a glutathione push (or $30 as an add-on to another IV)
- $120 for a Myers push
- $150 for a 250ml custom nutrient IV
- $170 for a 500ml custom nutrient IV
- $150-$350 for an NAD+ IV (100-500mg)
- $100 for a Venofer Iron IV (requires prescription for Venofer)
- $200 for a Monoferric Iron IV (requires prescription for Monoferric)
Typical ingredients found in a nutritional IV or injection may include:
- Vitamin C
- B Complex
- Riboflavin-5-Phosphate (B2)
- Niacinamide (B3)
- Dexpanthenol (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Methylfolate (B9)
- Methylcobalamin/Hydroxocobalamin (B12)
Minerals & Electrolytes
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Multi Trace Minerals
- Vitamin D
- Venofer (iron sucrose)